every company as if it
were our own.
Certified public accountant, tax adviser, managing directorR
Certified public accountant, tax adviser, managing directorH
We do not stop at giving advice – we provide our customers with concrete recommendations!
Numbers are clear, easy to understand, unambiguous. The same holds true for our services.
Many years of experience have taught us the value of straightforward communication.
We put ourselves in our clients’ shoes and, together with them, pinpoint the topics crucial to their business.
Whatever your question, you will receive a swift, sound and clear response.
- Long-standing auditing experience in various industries
- Client-specific auditing strategies
- Use of state-of-the-art auditing programmes
- Certification according to APAG (Austrian auditor oversight act): registration no. 1700008
Services for corporations and group companies
- Expertise across industries
- In-depth and up-to-date knowledge of legal stipulations
- Client-specific solutions
- Transfer pricing
All-around support for small and medium-sized enterprises and freelancers
- Advice for start-ups and choice of legal form
- Advice on social insurance matters
- Rent & lease and taxation of real estate
- Expertise in procedural and financial criminal law
We make our clients our top priority!
We not only advise companies as if they were our own, we also work like we are part of them.
Be it small or medium-sized enterprises, freelancers, corporations or group companies – we have experience in a wide variety of settings and industries. We sit down with you for a close-up analysis of your needs and create tailor-made strategies that fully harness your company’s potential.
Our strengths are expertise, flexibility and reliability. As our client, your in-house contact partner never changes, making it feel as if we were part of your company.
- Start-up consulting
- Advice on all tax-related questions
- Advice on legal forms and tax planning
- International tax law
- Value added tax
- Filing tax returns
- Payroll accounting
- Implementing efficient accounting structures
- Automation and digitisation of bookkeeping
- Monthly and quarterly reporting
- Separate and consolidated financial statements (Austrian Commercial Code and IFRS)
- Statutory and voluntary audits
- Foundation auditing
- Auditing for associations
- Auditing for the Austrian quality seal for charitable organisations
- Reviewing the tax deductibility of donations
- Agreed-upon procedures according to ISRS 4400
- Special audits: reorganisation audits,
company formation audits, audits of contributions in kind